You’re ready to follow your entrepreneurial dreams of opening your new business. There’s just one … Read More
You need funding to start or grow a small business. We can help you find it.
Today, business owners and entrepreneurs like you can get funding from an ever-growing number of sources including private banks, lending institutions, and government agencies that are eager to bring new, small businesses to their communities.
Finding just the right loan can be difficult. Today’s specialized loans are tailored to meet the needs of varying types of business owners. If you’re starting a business from scratch, you might want to apply for a different loan than if you want to expand your single-location company into three new markets. Government agencies might offer minority or women business loans that come with attractive terms and interest rates. Still another type of loan might be the better choice if you want to acquire an existing franchise.
- This is not an easy world to negotiate. Banks and private lenders have toughened their lending guidelines, making it more difficult for entrepreneurs to qualify for business finance loans.
- At the same time, government agencies enforce strict rules and regulations when it comes to applying for the small business loans they offer. If you don’t understand the exact requirements of these loan products, you’ll struggle to gain financing from government bodies.
Working With Us is Simple
- First, call 888-788-6456 to speak to one of our representatives.
- We will then perform a short review to determine if you are a good fit for our services.
- If we determine that we can work together, we will gather your financial information and submit your application to our underwriting department. Underwriting should take about 24 hours.
- After underwriting, we set up an appointment between you and a consultant to discuss the results of your file. During this discussion, we will prep you on the paperwork you need when applying for your business loan.
We work closely with an exclusive network of over 300 lenders who approve business loans and business lines of credit every day. And because we have such strong connections with them, we can tell you exactly what you need to successfully qualify for their funds.
We Connect Our Clients with the Right Lenders
Think of the stress that you can avoid by knowing exactly what kind of credit, financial history, and business plan you need to qualify for the right small business loan for your needs. Think, too, of the time you can save by working with us to find the lending sources that are the best fit for you and your small business.
We are not a bank, lender, or any other type of finance company. We are business and financial consultants. While we do not originate loans, we have a long, successful history of connecting our clients to the funding sources that make their business dreams come true.
Remember, we are on your side, working to get you the business financing that you need to start or grow your small business.